The holidays are here and that can create a lot of extra stress for many.
Throw in a pandemic and everyone's stress level is already spilling over!
So now is the time to make sure you're taking extra steps to ensure that you make this time as stress-free and enjoyable as possible.
Here are a few tips:
- Get in some exercise to release those feel good endorphins.
- Get outdoors
- Spend time with friends/family
- Ask for help if you need it. People are happy to help
- Do yoga
- Sit in a sauna
- Sit in an ice bath (this is my favorite)
- Eat healthy foods that won't cause more inflammation and brain fog
- Make some gifts to give out. This will help to take your mind off the stressful things
And don't forget to treat yourself to something special!